My soundtrack

Ey guys! Welcome to the last entry of my blog. Today I will be talking about soundtracks.
As a good film-lover, I adore soundtracks. I believe the best ones are "Comptine d'un autre été" from Amélie, "Una Mattina" from Intocable, or "The council of Elrond" from The Lord of the Rings. Nevertheless, when I have to choose one of all the soundtracks that I love, I say "Becoming one with Neytiri" from Avatar.
Avatar 2': Agua, fuego y James Cameron en su salsa en la nueva ...


This music is just magical. It has the ability to transport you to another world, a fantasy world. I really get relaxed when I listen to it, I get creative and I start to dream. It's sweet but at the same time strong and full of meaning.  You can click here if you want to listen to it.

Everybody who has watched Avatar gets obsessed with the main theme since whenever you listen to it, you get the feeling of going back to that world. This music helps to create a fantastic atmosphere so that when you are hearing it, you re-imagine the creatures and places from the film.

Here there are some examples of temp music.


I am film-lover thanks to my parents. We watch a movie every Saturday night since I was little and I have developed my dad's obsession with image and music (He studied that). So when I ask him about his favorites soundtracks it is also difficult for him to choose, but some of them are from "El último Mohicano", "Pirates of the Caribean" and "Prince of Persia". My mom, for instance, prefers the main themes of "Chocolat", "Farinelli" or "Gladiator". And my little brother loves "Narnia" and "Up".

Hope you liked it!

XOXO, Images Girl!






Comentarios